23 June 2011

absurdly random (just my style)

here's the thing about not posting for eight years (slight exaggeration), i have no idea where to start.

do i highlight the latter end of my florida vacation?


{clearwater beach}

{dunedin and my daddy}

or do i post photos of all the yummy food i've eaten lately? because yes, i am one of those people that likes to document the prettiness of food before i eat it, be it donuts or fancy pants foie gras.


or do i write about the dates that francis (boyfriend) and i have gone on recently?
like to sea salt for fish tacos and cole slaw (oh baby) and a walk around the falls.





or our walk along the mississippi where we were misted by st. anthony falls?


or our first twins game of the season and how i'm convinced we had something to do with their current winning streak?


or our summer cook out and how this photo is totally posed (because let's be honest folks, my job consisted of holding the plate and posing for photos)? francis is a grill master.


or the  incredible french toast my friend chelsea made topped with nutella, syrup, whipped cream, strawberries and banana and how it somehow managed to stay totally calorie and sugar free? (okay, slight exaggeration again.)


or how my usual distaste for sugary beverages (exception: hot chocolate and milkshakes) was thrown out the window with the coconut creme frappaccino? (danggggit...so delicious.)


or introduce my loyal readers (all six of you) to my absolute adoration of absurdly large bows? (pardon the myspace-ish mirror photo.)


or about when my roommate (kate) and i baked cranberry orange scones with white chocolate chips that were rather spectacular?




or about the time i hugged will smith? (not kidding)


or about my absolute and utter obsession with coffee? (i can't imagine this would be a very interesting post, if i actually did choose to blog about it, but it's the truth all the same.)


or do i just ramble and choose all sorts of nonsensical photographs to go along with the ramblings and then hit "publish post"? i think i'll choose the latter.



1 comment:

  1. I so loved every single random meandering and all the pictures that went with them. I also loved all the smiles and giggles that you added to the reading experience. Bravo!
    Sign me: Your biggest fan (Okay, no surprise there, huh?)

    ReplyDelete