04 December 2013

Mannequins and Ball Pits

I bet you are wondering how I could possibly tie together Mannequins and ball pits. Well, read it and weep, probably literally.

Someday, I'll have to share more of my bus-riding adventures with you as they are hilariously awkward. Moral of the story is the people I ride the bus with think I'm a nut job. (I suppose they aren't entirely wrong.)

I have a habit of watching trending videos that trigger sniffles and tears. More than once, I've gotten all weepy in the middle of the bus ride home. I'm not a big crier, but I am a huge sap. Imagine me sniffling and holding back emotional sighs while I ride the bus as you watch these 2 videos. 

Let me know if you can make it through them without mirroring my reactions. 

I think we are so bombarded by things telling us to keep up with the status quo or look a certain way. Play it tough. Never let them see you cry. Don't show your cards. Societal definitions of success. Tragedies. And, so on. There are few things that make me more emotional than kindness, breaking down walls in big kinds of ways. These videos are just beautiful. 

Enough build up - watch for yourself. 





No comments:

Post a Comment