03 April 2015

Wander in Style

Anyone who knows me knows my love for adventure. Be it a spontaneous road trip, trying a new restaurant, or months spent abroad. It takes very little to ignite my imagination and spiral me into daydreams of new places, flavors, and things. 

Another thing that isn't very secret is my love of Kate Spade. I feel like her line is so imaginative, cheeky, and on point. 

Looking through the most recent spring collection, I was excited to see new luggage options that have been added. It's always fun when two of my favorites smoosh together, even in an unintentional collaboration. Read: wanderlust + pretty designs.

A few of my favorites are below.

(Also, I always eye Kate's new line, but wait for the 75% off sales to actually purchase anything. Just subscribe to her emails to get the insider scoop when the "Surprise Sales" are on.)
 
1|2|3



No comments:

Post a Comment