01 November 2011

pillows

i'm on a mission to find fun, classy throw pillows for my bed.
it's currently a fluff of all white. i love white. that being said, it could use a healthy dose of color, something to pop or at least add some texture. i struggle with narrowing down and deciding on the statement pieces. {it took me about three months to pick out a lamp for goodness sakes.}

 any favorite pillow places? 
i've looked online at etsy, williams-sonoma home, target, anthropologie, and urban outfitters, but so far nothing that tickles my fancy and my budget.

{images: Domino magazine}

2 comments:

  1. I think you should go to the Mall of America with your boyfriend. Maybe go on a mission to find you the perfect pillow? Whaddaya say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that sounds rather smashing actually, tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete