14 August 2013

Love means nothing to a tennis player

Friends, have I told you how ardently I adore tennis? 

Being far from gifted at anything athletic, my adoration doesn't stem from my less than astonishing record. In the 4 years that the Mr. and I have been playing, I've only taken 2 sets from him and have yet to win a match. There's just something about it - the competition, the fresh air, the green courts, the sprints for the ball, the feeling after a great shot, and determination after a humbling one, the sound of the racket when it hits the ball - that makes my heart beat fast. I have far from mastered slicing, and kill shots - heck my serve and returns still look like I'm a total newb at the sport. 

I like to think the pretties below could help me look more experienced, or if nothing else, stylish.  



images: Kate Spade (match point collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment