11 February 2014

Valentine's Loves

I'm pretty last minute when it comes to gifts, so this post on celebrating Valentine's in t-4 days should come as no surprise. 

I'm a big believer in celebrating, whether it be for an engagement or because it is Tuesday. 
Life is a heck of a lot more exciting when you choose to celebrate the ordinary.

It's also a perfect excuse to compose a wishlist of recent favorites, so mine is below. 

Whether you will be celebrating extravagantly, staying cozy at home, or heading out with a few close friends, I wish you all a day filled with love and your favorite things. 



1. J.Crew Factory Fan Fringe Necklace ($49.50) - fun, statement piece, on sale

2. Cupcakes and Cashmere book  ($15.) - coffee table read with so much pretty from one of my favorite bloggers

3. Archipelago Soy Milk hand creme  ($18.) - an absolute favorite with a sweet, creamy smell

4. Kate Spade bow push pins  ($24.) - simple, pretty way to jazz up a work space

5. J.Crew Resin Droplet Necklace ($39.50) - a versatile piece, on sale

6. Russell + Hazel Fine Note Card Set ($22.) - feminine, chic cards for any occasion

7. Warby Parker Finch Eyeglasses ($95.) - prescriptions so nerdy, chic and affordable, you'll be saying EYE love you

8. Stella&Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet ($59.) - a little bit tough, a lot a bit beautiful

9. Confetti System Tassle Garland ($130.) - this is a splurge, but such whimsical, pretty decor to hang just about anywhere
(psst. planning a DIY of this soon-stay tuned!)

10. J.Crew Lip Slip ($24.) - a colorless, shiny balm (heart be still.)

So, there you have it - my current favorite lovelies.

I don't know about you, but I think girls are so much easier to shop for than guys. Anything feminine, whimsical, sweetly scented, or part of a beauty routine and I'm in love. I get so hung up sometimes trying to buy for my husband. He wants preppy, I'm drawn towards woodsy outdoors. He wants gadgets, I buy clothes. He likes practical, I choose frivolous.

In light of this, he is ever so kindly guest posting a gentlemen's gift guide (aka cheat sheet for me)! Check back tomorrow to see his picks. 

2 comments:

  1. I find this extremely helpful and insightful. I'm also thinking that gift cards might continue to be my gift of choice for you...unless I print this post out and carry it in my purse. Now, there's an idea. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gift cards are always a favorite too!

    ReplyDelete