29 October 2013

Birthday




Today is my birthday.
I love birthdays. Always have. Always will.
A reason to celebrate.
For sparkle and sweets.
For celebrating, surrounded by loves.
For saying "Yes!" to dessert.
For decorations.
For dressing up.
For reminiscing on the last year and imagining the next.

25
High: Loving our neighborhood, particularly the tennis courts by the lake and the endless summer hours spent there.
Low: Wishing for a job where my passions collide with a paycheck.
Random: Went to Vegas this year with F and my in-laws. This was my 26th US state visited; Excited to be more than half way there.

I'm thanking my lucky stars for all the blessings in my life.

On to 26...
xo, H

images: BHLDN

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday H! I hope it's as sparkly and sweet as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thanking my lucky stars for you, H. I so love you and your beautiful words. Happiest Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet words and wishes. Thank you both!

    ReplyDelete