25 October 2013

Tucked Away


Happy Friday, loves!

I am so looking forward to this weekend. F is planning date night tonight and we have early birthday celebrations scattered throughout. In between those moments, I am excited to rest. To cuddle up in a cozy blanket and watch Netflix. To light candles and sip cocoa. To be warm and tucked in with no place to go. Wouldn't this magical tree house be the most perfect place to sneak away for the weekend? 
Click here to take a peak inside. Never seen a tree house so chic. 

What are you weekend plans? Do tell. 


2 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds simply perfect. My weekend plans are...
    * Saturday - kicking my to-do list in the butt
    * Sunday - gathering with dear friends after church for breakfast and a movie
    * And if time allows, figuring out how I can possibly become a family member or friend of the people who own this tree house campsite/resort. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, thank you for sharing your weekend plans! Productive weekends with thrown in adventures are the best kind, aren't they? If you find out how to befriend these tree house masterminds, please take me as your +1 to all occasions involving them? Please and thank you very much.
    xo, H

    ReplyDelete